Hospice care can be provided to patients with a life expectancy generally of six months or less. Rather than seeking a cure, hospice care aims to make their remaining time as comfortable and as meaningful as possible. This may mean pain relief and nursing care, but also includes emotional and spiritual support and help with everyday tasks. This care can be provided in a private or nursing home or a residential facility.
Rhode Island Hospice Care Providers
- East Providence: Beacon Hospice and Palliative Care
- Little Compton: The Care Centers, Hospice and Palliative Care
- Pawtucket: Nursing Placement, Inc.
- Portsmouth: Hospice at Visiting Nurse Services of Newport and Bristol Counties
- Providence: Hope Hospice & Palliative Care, Rhode Island
- South Kingstown: Home and Hospice Care of Rhode Island
- Warwick: Care New England Home Health
Odyssey HealthCare of Rhode Island The VNA of Rhode Island